Employment Law: Protect your Small Business when Hiring Employees Lunch and Learn Seminar
Do you want to hire employees, but are overwhelmed by
employment regulations? In this class, Attorney at Law,
Richard N. Selby, from Dworken & Bernstein Co., L.P.A.
will discuss the many laws affecting how you manage
employees, from hiring to firing and how to protect your
small business from lawsuits. Topics covered include:
- Compliance with local, state and federal employment
laws to prevent harassment and discrimination and
ensure employee privacy
- How to deal with angry employees, fines and lawsuits
- Payroll, overtime, wage/hours
- What not to ask in an interview and learn some
important questions you should ask
- How to Give Feedback to Employees
- Employee Handbooks (what should be included) and
This is a brown bag lunch and learn so bring your
lunch if you choose!
Richard N. Selby, Attorney at Law
Dworken & Bernstein Co., L.P.A.
The Ohio SBDC at Lakeland Community College
Register by 1/24/17 at: www.lakelandcc.edu/sbdc
under Classes and Seminars; Upcoming Events